There is a variety consulting, in terms of both quality and quantity of time spent. Every excellent consulting engagement must include conclusions and recommendations base on empirical knowledge. Investing in consulting requires not only trust but clear communication and powerful value to the enterprise.
Consulting combines expertise, knowledge and experience*. This encompasses domain knowledge as well as specialized offerings. That is, experiences with what works and what does not work. A strong emotional commitment to the client's vision and success is a very positive sign.
At Morgan Analytics, we provide proprietary client consultative in these areas:
- - Research and experimental design issues and challenges.
- - Analytical planning - including choice of software - for basic or advanced statistics and machine learning tools.
- - Interpretation of unusual or unexpected results from research and data mining exercises, plus action plans.
- - Education and training in the use of statistical software as well as helping clients choose the right programs.
- - Construction, cleaning and repair of problematic data sets and program syntax.
- - Economic models* and simulators of prices, costs and customer purchase behavior.
- - Client brainstorming, with data, to identify new competitive or brand positioning strategies.
- * Supply and demand (total and marginal), company and industry growth, incentive contracts, managing disruptive and/or nonlinear trends/outcomes.